Congratulations! You picked the best place in the world to spend your 2019 Spring Break! (We may be biased) While in Winter Park, Colorado soaking up the Spring sun and hitting up the slopes, you MUST swing by Cooper Creek Square for shopping, dining, and Fun.
Here are the Top 10 Must-Do’s at Cooper Creek Square for Spring Break:
1. Take a Shot from The Hoof! You’re on Spring Break, after all, it’s time to get this party started at Casa Mexico. Order an Esteban’s Margarita, eat all the chips and queso you can before your fajitas get to the table, and be sure to wash it all down with the Famous Hoof Shot!
2. Find the world’s only Un-French Toast at Mountain Grind Bistro! Stop by Mountain Grind on your way to the mountain for breakfast, lunch, coffee, cocktails, fudge, gelato, and fun souvenirs.
3. Catch the sunset under the lights or from the Bay windows at Leo’s Kitchen Happy Hour Wednesday- Sunday. Watch the fire in the sky while sipping a hot toddy, and all will be right in your world.
4. Stop by Cooper Creek Square every night for the Wonderland of Lights! The nightly light show begins at dusk and sparkles until 10 pm. Take a picture of your group dancing under the lights and be sure to tag us on Instagram with #CooperCreekSquare!
5. Take a break from the skiing, sledding, and sliding to do some Shopping! Cooper Creek Square has several amazing Boutiques with unique selections for clothing, jewelry, gifts, and home decor.
6. Forgot a charger? Broken phone screen? Device Doctors will make sure you can document your Winter Wonderland Spring Break! Located on the lower level near the fountain, Device Doctors is your one-stop Technology Shop!
7. After a day on the slopes, you may need to warm up with a Hot Sake or Miso Soup found at Sushi Nama and New Hong Kong! Kick your Asian Food cravings with these two restaurants located in one location at Cooper Creek Square!
8. If you are looking to thaw from the inside, out, spice it up at Durbar Nepalese & Indian Bistro! Try authentic Nepalese dishes with a spicy kick and wash them down with an Indian beer like the Flying Horse, Taj Mahal, and Kingfisher!
9. Take a day off and get a relaxing massage or facial from Bella Vita Day Spa! You can also get a Bio-Energetic reading at Tune Your Health Wellness Center and pick up some essential oils!
10. Spring snow conditions not letting you slide? Grab a ski or snowboard tune at Christy Sports and Powdertools to get your equipment in shape for the snow conditions. OR better yet, leave your heavy skis and snowboards at home and rent top-of-the-line equipment at these shops in Cooper Creek Square! Book your rentals online and save 20%!
11. BONUS! Take advantage of the FREE PARKING at Cooper Creek Square! Park in our garage or outdoor lot and grab the FREE Shuttle to the resort and back! One of our six delicious restaurants will have a cold one waiting for you when you get back to the car!
Follow us on our social channels to find out about new events and specials at the Square. Facebook | Instagram
Sign up NOW for the Cooper Creek Square Email Newsletter on our homepage.