As some states and communities begin lifting COVID restrictions, we want to reiterate our approach and be clear that Cooper Creek Square is not eliminating any of our COVID-19 safety practices.
The health and safety of our employees and customers are always our priority. Throughout this pandemic we’ve closely followed guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Based on that guidance, each of our businesses currently:
– Requires and provides face masks to be worn by employees and customers
– Limits the number of customers to promote social distancing
– Conducts daily health screenings for all employees
– Cleans and sanitizes throughout the store multiple times a day
– Click here to see which of our Restaurants offers contactless and/or curbside services, food delivery, and online ordering.
Now is not the time to get lax with protocols so please respect our employees while you support our small businesses at Cooper Creek!
Know Before You Go: In Winter Park, we are requiring people to wear a face-covering when entering and while inside any business open to the public as well as in outdoor public places where people are unable to maintain social distancing of at least six feet. Our restaurants are open for indoor dining, takeout, curbside, delivery, or to-go options. Your safety is of great concern, so remember to Mask Up, Social Distance, Wash Your Hands, and Keep Grand County Safe!