Spring Break is coming up soon and you’ve already chosen to spend your break in Winter Park, Colorado! Congratulations! While in Winter Park, Colorado soaking up the Spring sun and hitting up the slopes, you MUST swing by Cooper Creek Square for shopping, dining, and Fun.
Here are the Top 10 Must-Do’s at Cooper Creek Square for Spring Break:
1. First things first, check out the Cooper Creek Square Event Calendar With 9 restaurants and 11 shops all in one location, there is always something going on at Cooper Creek. Find tons of Live Music, Happy Hour Specials, and Dinner events happening weekly around the Square.
2.Take a Shot from The Hoof! You’re on Spring Break, after all, it’s time to get this party started at Casa Mexico. Order an Esteban’s Margarita, eat all the chips and queso you can before your fajitas get to the table, and be sure to wash it all down with the Famous Hoof Shot!
3. Stop by our Bake Haus 232 for Grab-n-Go breakfast options while you wait for the Free Lift Shuttle at the Winter Park Transit Hub in Cooper Creek Square. Bake Haus 232 offers hot breakfast beverages, delicious burritos, and baked goods to get your energy up for a day on the hill.
10. Spring snow conditions not letting you slide? Grab a ski or snowboard tune at Christy Sports and Powdertools to get your equipment in shape for the snow conditions. OR better yet, leave your heavy skis and snowboards at home and rent top-of-the-line equipment at these shops in Cooper Creek Square. Book your rentals online and save 20%!
4. Catch the sunset under the Cooper Creek lights or from the windows at Adventure’s Decanted Après Ski is offered 3-5pm Sunday- Thursday with HALF OFF ALL wine pours!
5. Take a break from the skiing, sledding, and sliding to do some Shopping! Cooper Creek Square has several amazing Boutiques with unique selections for clothing, jewelry, gifts, and home decor.
6. Forgot a charger? Broken phone screen? Device Doctors will make sure you can document your Winter Wonderland Spring Break! Located on the lower level near the fountain, Device Doctors is your one-stop Technology Shop.
7. After a day on the slopes, you may need to warm up with a Hot Sake or Miso Soup found at Sushi Nama and New Hong Kong. Kick your Asian Food cravings with these two restaurants located in one location at Cooper Creek Square.
8. If you are looking to thaw from the inside, out, spice it up at Durbar Nepalese & Indian Bistro. Try authentic Nepalese dishes with a spicy kick and wash them down with an Indian beer like the Flying Horse, Taj Mahal, and Kingfisher.
9. Take a day off and do some pampering at Thairapy Beauty Lounge In addition to the salon, Thairapy Beauty Lounge also offers nail, wax and spray tan services.
11. BONUS! Stop by Cooper Creek Square every night to take a walk through the Courtyard Lights while you wonder which of our 9 Restaurants to pop into. Take a picture of your group dancing under the lights and be sure to tag us on Instagram with #CooperCreekSquare! AND Take advantage of the FREE PARKING at Cooper Creek Square. Park in our garage or outdoor lot and grab the FREE Shuttle to the resort and back. One of our NINE delicious restaurants will have a cold one waiting for you when you get back to the car.
Learn more about all of the events, shops, and restaurants mentioned here and more at CooperCreekSquare.com We have a ton of fun events coming up this Winter at Cooper Creek Square! Join us for one of them, or just to enjoy the Courtyard Lights and dinner at one of our Restaurant Row dining options! Sign up for the Cooper Creek Square email newsletter and follow along with our social media channels to stay up-to-date on current happenings at Cooper Creek Square! Instagram | Facebook