Big Trout Brewing Company & Adventures Decanted are Stops #1 & #2 on the Trail!
The Winter Park & Fraser Craft Beverage trail is a self-guided trail among the valley’s diverse selection of breweries, distilleries, and wineries passionate about creating unique, quality beverages and providing a memorable experience for locals and visitors alike. The trail encourages folks to discover each of these local businesses and give them a try! Follow the trail to taste their signature drinks and explore the valley. To get around, we suggest you take the BLACK LINE on our free Winter Park/Fraser transit system- which has a stop right outside Big Trout Brewing Company in Cooper Creek Square! If you get hungry along the way, these establishments also have tasty bites or stop by one of the many restaurants in Restaurant Row!
- Description: Big Trout Brewing is a locally owned and operated brewpub, offering a wide selection of craft beers, tasty bites, and a comfortable environment. Featuring a state-of-the-art brewhouse, called a High Efficiency Brewing System (HEBS), our brewery offers several environmental and operational efficiencies, including reducing water waste and increasing our extraction rate so we can get the most out of our grain. We are excited to be able to do our part for the environment, the rivers we love to fish, and this wonderful community.
- Local’s Favorite: Alpine Lake IPA is loaded with late hop additions and pounds of dry hops, giving it lots of flavor without overpowering bitterness. Strong notes of grapefruit, passion fruit, and hints of strawberry make this beer one of our most popular.
- Phone: 970-363-7362
- Find us! Instagram | Website
- Address: 50 Vasquez Rd, Winter Park, CO 80482
Adventures Decanted (#2)
- Description: Adventures Decanted is Winter Park, Colorado’s elevated wine experience. We offer 80 sommelier-selected wines from around the world by the glass for you to enjoy in addition to a 300+ bottle list plus a full craft cocktail bar, charcuterie, cheese, shared plates, specialty entrees, Neapolitan pizzas, espresso bar, homemade pastries and bread, wine events, and so much more.
- Local’s Favorite: Stop by to enjoy our sommelier selection of “summer sips” – refreshing white and Rosé wines from around the world in our Enomatic wine dispensers. Along with our summer sips, be sure to try our espresso Slayertini (Queen City Espresso, Brulot Coffee Liqueur, Titos Vodka, Simple Syrup) – a guest favorite.
- Phone: 720-245-3118
- Find us! Instagram | Website
- Address: 37 Cooper Creek Way Suite 315, Winter Park, CO 80482
Don’t forget to check out the Cooper Creek Square Event Calendar HERE, and find drink specials, live music, food deals, and more!
Learn more about all of the events, shops, restaurants and more in downtown Winter Park, Colorado at CooperCreekSquare.com! We have a ton of fun events coming up this Fall at Cooper Creek Square! Join us for one of them, or just to enjoy the Courtyard Lights and dinner at one of our Restaurant Row dining options! Sign up for the Cooper Creek Square email newsletter and follow along with our social media channels to stay up-to-date on current happenings at Cooper Creek Square! Instagram | Facebook